September 26, 2005:
- Kin to the Other by Jarandhel Dreamsinger
- A working definition of the term Otherkin, and the beginnings of a framework for further work with the idea.
February 1, 2005:
- Silent Voices Calling by Jarandhel Dreamsinger
- The poetic focus of a Calling to others like ourselves.
January 13, 2005:
- Awakening by Jarandhel Dreamsinger
- A maturer look back on an old Awakening story.
January 9, 2005:
- Identity by Jarandhel Dreamsinger
- I wrote this poem when I was still in highschool, before I awoke to being otherkin. The imagery is quite striking, especially when viewed with hindsight.
- Wilderness by Jarandhel Dreamsinger
- Another poem I wrote prior to awakening. I think that it's one of the more magical of my poems, with a strong otherkin feel.
- Inhuman Heartbeat by Jarandhel Dreamsinger
- Written on January 9, 2005 while working on the WanderingPaths site. This poem is my interpretation of one aspect of the flow that is Otherkin.
March 18, 2004:
- Warning Signs by Jarandhel Dreamsinger
- An essay on signs to watch out for that you may be dealing with someone dangerous, based on personal experiences within the otherkin community.
- Organizational Des'tai by Jarandhel Dreamsinger
- A discussion of the common desire to do something to help the otherkin community, and some ideas for ways to keep your actions on track towards achieving that goal.
- Change is Coming by Jarandhel Dreamsinger
- A view towards the possible future of the otherkin community.
September 26, 2003:
- Abusive Situations by Jarandhel Dreamsinger
- An introductory article on abusive situations; what they are, how to recognize one, and where to find more information. As hard as it is to face subjects like this, an awareness of them is important for staying safe; especially in a community like ours where normal is relative.